Nine Facts, One Falsehood
July 15, 2012 28 Comments
1. I am tenth in direct line of descent from the first English settler of South Carolina.
2. I have been in the World’s Largest Truck Stop, in Walcott, Iowa.
3. I have broken 100 on a regulation golf course, once.
4. I have a lazy right eye and atrophy of two fingers on my left hand.
5. I used to go sailing with Oliver North.
6. Admiral Hyman G. Rickover yelled at me during commissioning ceremonies for the submarine named after him.
8. My current house is the 26th one that I have lived in, to date.
9. I have visited the site of Alvin Straight‘s house, but it was burned down when I got there.
10. When I was in sixth grade, I could see the dome of Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary from my bedroom window.
So . . . which one is the lie?